Subscribe to the Twisted Peel mailing list for the chance to win an iPod Shuffle! (See Terms and Conditions below.)
You can also subscribe to the Twisted Peel RSS feed (but the iPod competition is only available if you subscribe to the mailing list):
iPod Shuffle Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is free. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries which are not received by Twisted Peel. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Your entry into the promotions is your acceptance of these terms. This competition is promoted by Gogoji Ltd of Sandford Gate, East Point Business Park, OXFORD, OX4 6LB trading as Twisted Peel.
2. One entry per person. A prize draw will be run for every 500 people that join the mailing list therefore there is a 1/500 chance of winning a prize.
3. The prize is a iPod Shuffle (1GB). The prize is non-transferable and Twisted Peel reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
4. Participants need to subscribe to the Twisted Peel mailing list to enter to win the iPod Shuffle (1Gb). The winner will be picked at random from all entries received in accordance with the terms listed. By entering the draw the winner agrees to allow the free use of their name and general location for publicity and news purposes in connection with the Promotion.
5. The winner will be notified by email no later than one month after the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted before this time Twisted Peel reserves the right to re-draw a winner from the correct entries in accordance with these terms. Twisted Peel's decision as to who qualifies as the winner is final and Twisted Peel will not enter into any correspondence relating to the winning entry.
6. Twisted Peel excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise in connection with this competition and draw and reserves the right to cancel the draw at any stage.
7. Any dispute relating to this competition shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. This competition can also be found at ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions